Bastille Day in Frenchtown
July 14-15, 2007
OUTDOOR & TENTED EVENT
The following outdoor events and performances have been
scheduled to take place at The 9th Annual Bastille Day Fete
which runs from July 14th to the 15th (11-6 Saturday, 11-5 Sunday) on
of Frenchtown, NJ 08825.
• The Mock Turtle Marionette Theater
will perform during the two day festival. Their performances are
well-known throughout the Northeast having performed
at the Lincoln Center, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and Musikfest. This
performance is sure to please both children and adults.
• The French cabaret trio, Les Boulevardiers, will provide music and
add to the festive atmosphere.
• Mini lectures will be featured under tented areas located in the
Route 12 meets Race Street and in the parking lot of TD Banknorth on
Bridge Street. Speakers Dr. Lynn Miller, author of French Philadelphia
- The French
Cultural and Historical Presence in the Delaware Valley, and Sal
Desapio, Kingwood Township Historian, will be making presentations
concerning historical events in our area.
• Several other musical groups will perform on the streets to add to
• A free outdoor showing of the film
American in Paris will run
Saturday evening at 9:00 PM for the public at 12 Bridge Street. Picnics
will be welcome on the grounds after 7:00 PM.
• For those who prefer to eat indoors, Frenchtown’s selection of fine
dining and casual restaurants will be offering choices of French
cuisine all weekend.
For more information go to: www.frenchtowner.com and fbpa.frenchtown.com
or call 1-866-287-0905.
Bastille Day Fete ~ FRENCHTOWN, NJ
sponsored by the Frenchtown Business and Professional Association